Darren Magarro, founder and President of DSM, was recognized at the 2015 SmartCEO‘s Future 50 Awards in New York City.
What are the Future 50 Awards?
SmartCEO’s Future 50 Awards are an annual award ceremony that honors 50 fast-growing, mid-sized companies in the region, five large Blue Chip and five small Emerging Growth companies. The recognized companies personify the spirit of entrepreneurship crucial for leadership and success. The winners are chosen based on a three-year average of employee and revenue growth.
Darren was a winner in the “Emerging Growth” category and was featured in the January issue of SmartCEO magazine along with the other winners, which included:
- Jolyne Caruso-Fitzgerald, founder and CEO of The Alberleen Group
- David Roth, co-founder and CEO of Appfirst
- Wendy Kaufman, owner and CEO of Balancing Life’s Issues
- Kendall Farrell, executive director of Bottomless Closet
- Joshua March, founder and CEO of Conversocial
- Anthony T. Curlo, president and CEO of Davincitek
- Heidi and Michael Kahn, co-founders of Kahn Architecture & Design, PC
- Noah Glass, founder and CEO of Olo
- Claude Zdanow, founder and CEO of Stadiumred
A little about Darren…
Darren founded DSM in 2007, and by 2012 DSM was a five-person shop. Today, DSM is a 12 person team and a full-service marketing, advertising and public relations agency that focuses on inbound marketing strategies that stop selling and start helping.
Even though Darren is the founder and President of DSM, he is never afraid to ask for help. He feels that everyone should be learning and growing, from interns to CEOs.