Details About The Role
The Marketing Manager plays a key role in providing marketing insights and strategies to clients that will further company goals. The Marketing Manager is a team player that works alongside DSM’s account team and with all departments to ensure client goals and timelines are met. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must. In this position, you will increase your learnings by participating in training and be mentored by DSM’s Directors of Strategy and Accounts & Content; Dan Enrico and Meredith Hopken. You will report directly into Dan Enrico, Director of Strategy.
- Set up, monitor and optimize paid digital media campaigns including Google Ads and Facebook ads.
- Recommend and implement bidding strategies based on clients’ business objectives and budget constraints.
- Responsible for the build, optimization and budget management of digital campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Track campaigns, pivot at a moment’s notice and always optimize to ensure that goals are being met.
- Manage, and in certain scenarios, setting up Google Analytics and other reporting platforms that help us gauge a campaign’s success.
- Execute client reports and present relevant campaign metrics on predetermined cadence: weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- Perform deep-dive analysis of reporting metrics to help the team and clients understand drivers of performance and how to improve them.
- Assist with execution for DSM’s content efforts including:
- Ensuring copy meets standards regarding the client’s voice and branding
- Editing content for spelling, syntax, and structure
- Ensuring SEO best practices are used
- Posting blogs and other content via WordPress
- Requesting blog content from our team of writers
- Manage minor website edits in WordPress and plugins such as: Yoast, Unbounce, Sumo, Visual Composer (and VC’s extensions), ThriveThemes, or Elementor, etc.
- Work in collaboration with web developer on website development from strategy, wireframe development, form creation and various parts of the build.
- Aid in the client-facing relationship via conference calls and in-person meetings and presentations.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of site initiatives like offer testing, banner placement, etc.
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience, including setting up and optimizing paid digital media campaigns
- Experience and success in digital marketing, including but not limited to: paid and organic search, paid and organic social, email marketing
- Proven track record of developing marketing plans to acquire and engage new customers
- Team player who can build strong working relationships, collaborate effectively across the
marketing team and multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Superior written, verbal and “visual” skills to articulate marketing ideas, plans and results
- Creative thinker and solution-oriented problem solver, with a customer focus
- Attention to detail when it comes to managing and interpreting results as well as executing on
marketing channels – must bring a high quality of work in everything
- Excellent organization and time management skills for effective project planning
DSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.